יום שני, 24 באפריל 2017

vintage style

So love vintage style. colors, textures ..
I always say I was born at the wrong time :) i would be happy to live in the 20's.

This month i made an entry item for my apartment, inspired by the lovely challenge from berry71bleu's blog - April challenge



I challenged myself to make wood texture myself. The wooden base, these are the rectangles of a chipboard which I painted as a "wood".
The frame is a mold, which i painted in rust colors to give the impression that it had been a while.
Throughout the process I used finn's products that I really like.
I hope you'll like it :)






Some close up..




3 תגובות

  1. Wow! Beautiful!!! Thanks for joining our April challenge at Berry71Bleu!

    השבמחק
  2. Wow this is a gorgeous take of our moodboard! Love the details and colors you used. Great structure! Thank you so much for playing along with the Berry71Blue April Challenge.

    השבמחק
  3. So gorgeous Sivan! A beautiful piece! ;-) Thanks ever so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    השבמחק

© My little crafty Studio. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.