יום שלישי, 21 במרץ 2017

Spring is coming

Hello crafty friends!
Last month I was the winner of the February Challenge of the blog berry71bleu. very happy and honored to be the winner!
This month i'm their guest designer of March Challenge on the blog. the mood board amazing and so inspired me. realy enjoy to make this project.
Here in Israel we are preparing for the Passover holiday, the Spring festival. This challenge is so suitable for this holiday, a combination of the flowered and the end of the winter, love it.



The colors are so special and beautiful so I took white flowers and painted them.
I used Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and some several home-made spray i made.


I took a embroidery hoop and built a floral and romantic composition, hoping you would like it :)




And some close up





Thanks you Berry71bleu's blog of chosen me as your GD :)


תגובה 1

  1. שלמות! איזה קסם של עבודה. איזה שילוב צבעים מהמם. הייתי שמחה לתלות אותו על הקיר אצלי בבית. ידי זהב יש לך. מהמת!!!

    השבמחק

© My little crafty Studio. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.